Tuesday 1 May 2012

MONEY GAP

    There's a big difference in our pocket size, knowing that doesn't need rocket science. Our country is a mess, we got no defense, can't take care of the less. When I think of the less privileged in the village, i feel rage. Because politicians are stealing in the big stage, I feel they should be locked up in a big cage.
    Like we didn't have enough with stealing, bokoharam came  along with killing. A girl just lost her parents and her siblings, why don't they have any feelings. They keep killing and taunting, and we are busy doing nothing.
    I know no government is fully 'HOLY', but is it too much to just hang out with my hommies without someone coming to 'poh poh' me (shoot me). And i cant even run to the police.
     Do something government. Life's not a game, it's no tournament. Please, don't kill your people, heal your people. Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. Life's not just about ego' and ego.
    We don't need eaters, we need readers, sincere leaders. THIS IS A LETTER TO MY LEADERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment